Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Never Forgotten



I have no other photos of my mum, brother and dad's sister from this era so used this old torn and cracked pic that cried out for a grunge layout!

I've restored this photo before, but recently decided that I like tears and folds in old photos. I loved a layout by Nevache (will link to DST later) It reminded me of an old worn 1890 magazine I had on the computer so decided to use it to fold around Katie's frame.

Credits: Chris Shoop (me): Grunge and folded frame, flowers and leaves, flag, cord. Katie Pertiet: LetterBox papers, FlossyStitches_yellow, Tiny PostageFrames, FiledPhotoFramesNo2 paperclip Kelley Mize: measured edges

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely layout and tribute to your family. I'm quite inspired by your use of an old papers. I too have loads of old magazines and other paper goods laying about.

Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

That frame is awesome! This is a wonderful heritage layout!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Christine.........................

Mark xxx