Monday, January 03, 2011

Lark Rise to Candleford

Jan 3
Monday
I loved the new Brit  show this afternoon on "Afternoon Tea",  Lark Rise to Candleford, a British costume drama.
Howard said he napped through most of it!

"The Hoarders" was on TV - it was pretty disgusting, A really strange man collected rabbits until they took over the  house, and the second hoarder was a woman who  had all kinds of farm animals.  Her house was so full she had to sleep in the trailer with some of them.  She abused the animals and her grown children!

This show does help me clear out my clutter though for fear I'll end up in this show!

1 comment:

Tam said...

There was one recently someone had posted about with a guy who had rats. I found the episode online and it made me cry. I was so sad for him. He had started out with 3, they escaped and had multiplied. Eventually the took over his house but he loved them. This was after his wife had died from a heart attack at age 38. He had never really dealt with it and come to terms. It was heartbreaking.