Hint from the weekend Parade Magazine
Kitchen sponge holds lots of bacteria and germs. To eliminate them, wet the sponge and place in microwave for 2 minutes.
I try to change my sponges before they get too bad, but it doesn't take long before they take on that kitchen odor. I did the microwave method on two sponges and they came out looking new and smelling fresh. I'll so this often now!
It was nice talking to dd, Lauren today.
Howard doesn't get "Lark Rise to Candleford". It may be because he doesn't like costume shows, or maybe he naps or does a crossword and only listens to program.