Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My new toy - Wacom Pen Tablet!

I finally broke down and bought a Wacom Tablet.  I had a windfall of a little money to play with and It was a choice between this or a new lens for my camera and this won out, plus I still have enough left over for another toy!  I've been doodling and playing with the new brushes in Photoshop with the pen of this tablet since I unwrapped it.  It's so much fun!
I doodled spots and scallops on a background paper that I showed earlier, and the butterflies are of a brush I made from a real butterfly I've had for years, and the little girl is my sweet granddaughter, Ally,  showing off her hair wrap!

1 comment:

Tam said...

cool! My daughter wants one. I should send you some of the pics I took to make stamps from when I jumped into digi (and them jumped back out LOL).