Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"Full Tilt Boogie" tutorial by Mary Ann Moss

I'm playing with my camera on manual in an attempt to get photos of my ROTD Journal.  I'll probably end up using my P&S outside to take them if it gets too complicated!

I signed up for the latest class by Mary Ann Moss, she is such a terrific teacher!  I checked out all the classes and videos and she lays everything out as clear as the ROTD one.  Lots of short steps makes one neat book with a variety of different binding stitches and techniques.  I won't begin it until I find some neat old book covers to use from the Antique shops of New England.  I'm so glad I didn't get rid of my scrap papers when I went digital, these journals will make make good use of them for nice gifts to someone.


The new class is called Full Tilt Boogie, such a fun loving name, just like it's owner, Mary Ann.
Check out her class description here:    Full Tilt Boogie by Mary Ann Moss

No comments: