Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Learning Photoshop

Photoshop CS5 has so many new features to learn, and I've been delighted to discover many of them through the teachings of Jason Hoppe last year, and last week I attended a 4-day Intensive Workshop with Lesa Snider.

I admit I was quite biased in favor of Jason, but then found that Lesa Snider's teachings complemented his, very nicely.

If you've never taken classes at CreativeLive, and you're a bit of a techie like me, you're missing out!   When they first have a workshop/class, it's real time and free.  Watching on the screen, typing in questions to be answered by the instructor, and chatting while making friends with others in the chatroom, takes on the feeling of being in an actual classroom.

They replay that days stream through the night so you can watch it again, and it remains free to watch until the class is completed.  The cost is low compared to similar classes online and at a discount if you buy while it's live. After purchasing the class and receiving the links from them, you can download to watch at any time or place of your choosing.  If you prefer to save the space, you can leave it on the CL site and watch from there any time you wish.
I won this e-book at a drawing during a previous class.
It's so much better to be able to view a class before buying, I wish more company's were this generous.

Click here to see the courses available:  CreativeLive Course Catalog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog and I've had a lovely time visiting and downloaded some beautiful papers.

Thank you


Judy